Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, penzu.com I thought I would provide a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an inspiration you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the InventHelp Inventor Service contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and how to start an invention idea turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.